When shopping for an insulation installer, you need a team that’s knowledgeable about the latest products and techniques. They should also be able to provide a detailed estimate outlining the cost of the project and the expected return on investment.
Get quality attic insulation installation in Chattanooga, TN, with Therm-Con. We’ve provided top-quality insulation services to homeowners and businesses in the area for over 40 years.
Call (423) 894-8766 or contact us online today to learn more about our insulation services in Chattanooga or get a free estimate.
Signs You Might Not Have Enough Attic Insulation
If you’re not sure whether you have enough attic insulation, there are a few telltale signs:
- Your energy bills seem unusually high, especially in the winter.
- You can see daylight coming through the attic floor.
- You feel a draft coming from the attic.
If you’re concerned you might not have enough attic insulation, it’s best to get a professional inspection. Our team at Therm-Con can assess your home’s insulation needs and recommend ways to improve it.
Ready to Start Your Project?
Many types of insulation can be used in an attic. The type that’s best for your attic will depend on the climate you live in and the type of house you have.
Consider these key points to determine the best attic insulation for your home:
Some types of insulation, such as fiberglass batting, work well in all climates. Other types, such as foam board, are better for climates with frequent cold weather.
The best type of insulation for an attic also depends on the type of house you have. If your house has many eaves or overhangs, you’ll need to use a type of insulation that’s thin enough to fit between the eaves and the roof.
If your house has no eaves or overhangs, you can use a thicker type of insulation.
No matter what type of insulation you choose, it’s important to make sure the insulation is properly installed. If it’s not installed correctly, it won’t work well and could cause damage to your house.
Discuss your attic insulation goals with an experienced member of our Chattanooga team.
Contact us online or call (423) 894-8766 today.
Benefits of Attic Insulation in Chattanooga, TN
- Reducing energy bills: Attic insulation can help reduce your energy bills by trapping heat in your home during winter and keeping it out during summer.
- Lowering carbon dioxide emissions: By reducing your energy bills, you’ll also reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
- Improving your home’s comfort: Attic insulation can help improve the comfort of your home by keeping the temperature consistent throughout different parts of the house.
- Reducing noise levels: Attic insulation can also help reduce noise levels in your home by absorbing sound waves.
- Preventing ice dams: One of the most important benefits of attic insulation is that it can help prevent ice dams from forming on your roof. Ice dams can cause serious water damage to your home, so having proper insulation is crucial.
Ready to Start Your Project?
Why Choose Therm-Con for Your Attic Insulation Installation?
When you need quality residential or commercial insulation services in Chattanooga, partner with an established company with proven industry success.
Therm-Con has served the Tennessee area for over 40 years with quality products and services. We’re known for outstanding customer service, expert installation and high-quality products that will serve all your building or remodeling needs.
Contact us online today or call (423) 894-8766 to schedule expert insulation services in Chattanooga, TN.