Therm-Con of Tennessee has more than 40 years of industry knowledge, high standards and quality workmanship. We take pride in our fireplace installation, repair and maintenance and the customer care we provide. We work with local homeowners. We also work for area home builders and home remodeling professionals.
If you have a remodeling or new-build project this year, we’ll happily work with your contractors. When it comes to fireplaces, we are Chattanooga’s contractors.
Probably the question we most often receive is: How can Therm-Con of Tennessee offer the best price for the highest quality of materials and workmanship?
The answer: We have greater access to world-class products and materials at lower prices because we are part of the IBP Family of Companies. We’re partners with more than 190 companies throughout the U.S., offering local services to people like you. Our competitors can’t obtain the same fireplace parts and materials at the same prices.
Ready to Start Your Project?
The Perfect Fireplace for Any Home
Benefits of Electric Fireplaces
Electric fireplaces seldom require special venting. Our built-in electric fireplaces and fireplace inserts require good framing and ceiling clearance, but they are the most no-hassle fireplaces available. They are a bit less “realistic” than gas- or wood-burning fireplaces, but a beautiful electric fireplace will enhance any room.
- Lower heat output
- More installation options
- Some electric fireplaces offer plug-and-play design
Benefits of Gas Fireplaces
Gas fireplaces have a beautiful flame appearance without the messiness — and bug risk — of wood. In addition, they produce enough heat to make them a viable heat source for your room. Gas fireplaces can be vented or ventless.
- Vented fireplaces are realistic and functional. They can be vented through your roof or wall but are extremely energy-efficient.
- Ventless fireplaces sometimes produce a gas odor, and they might deplete the oxygen in a room, but they have sensors to alert you if the oxygen level is too low. Rooms feel dryer for that reason, which is nice during our rainy season.
Benefits of Wood-Burning Fireplaces
Wood-burning fireplaces offer exceptional heat and beauty. That’s why they’ve been around forever. They always require venting for safety and performance.
- Higher maintenance but unmatched appeal
- Real wood looks real
- Viable heating option
Whatever your fireplace needs, Therm-Con of Tennessee has you covered. We work with builders on new construction projects and homeowners looking to install a new fireplace in Chattanooga.
Fireplace maintenance and repair are required to enjoy the comfort and beauty a fireplace adds to your home.
Signs you need professional fireplace repair include:
- Cracks: If you see cracks or damage to the face of your fireplace, you need to call Therm-Con of Tennessee. DIY (do-it-yourself) fixes seldom work and could make it worse. We have the right materials for your specific fireplace.
- Gas: Don’t ignore it any time you smell gas in your home. It’s dangerous, and you need to call your gas company immediately and contact us if it’s a fireplace leak.
- Smoke: If your room gets smoky when you light your fireplace, it’s not just annoying; it’s unhealthy. It dirties up everything in the room and beyond, too.
- White stains: White flour- or chalk-like stains on your fireplace indicate moisture behind the face. It’s not an emergency, but don’t let it go.
Call Therm-Con of Tennessee at (423) 894-8766 or contact us online for fireplace repair.
Fireplace Maintenance in Tennessee
Gas and electric fireplaces aren’t as messy and chimney-clogging as wood ones, so do you still need annual maintenance? Yes: All fireplaces need annual professional maintenance. We recommend back-to-school time in September.
- Check vents/glass doors – Your glass doors absorb more heat than you imagine. If you have children, a protective screen is critical; glass doors can get as hot as 400 degrees.
- Clean the fireplace
- Inspect hardware
- Inspect ceramic logs
- Look for cracks and leaks
Your time is valuable. Your safety is critical. When it comes to fireplace installation, repair and maintenance, don’t waste time. Call (423) 894-8766 or contact Therm-Con of Tennessee. We’ll get it right the first time and every time.
Ready to Start Your Project?
Take a Look at Some of the Fireplaces We Offer at Therm-Con
30 Cannon Ball Set Vented
Real Fyre 24 Split Oak Designer Vented
24 Shoreline Vented Logs