Door hardware includes the mechanisms and fixtures that make your door operate efficiently and safely. When the project has a deadline and a budget, DIY homeowners and Hamilton County contractors need superior door hardware fast. Therm-Con professionals will go the extra mile to ensure the best materials and offer affordable prices.
Therm-Con has been a trusted name for over 40 years. Call 423-894-8766 or contact your Therm-Con professionals for information about door hardware.
Ready to Start Your Project?
Types of Door Hardware
There are many brands and types of door hardware. Some examples include:
- Deadbolts – Doors usually feature a latch and the deadbolt. The deadbolt is above or below the doorknob, made of heavier metal and extends further into the doorknob.
- Doorknobs – All doors have some kind of “handle” for opening and closing. These devices are doorknobs.
- Handlesets – Door handlesets have a lever or a doorknob and keylock.
- Hinges – This is the hardware used to attach the door to its frame.
- Keyless entry – If you can’t find your key, you’ll appreciate the keyless entry system installed on your front door. The keyless entry uses a fingerprint, numbered keypad or touchscreen for home entry.
- Levers – Many property owners choose door levers because they offer a better grip than doorknobs. Levers are a good choice for thinner doors.
Partner with Therm-Con for door hardware quality and affordability! We are the Chattanooga area’s best source for:
- Air-sealing spray foam
- Shower and bath doors
- Steel-reinforced shelving and cabinets
- Wire shelving
- Wood shelving and cabinets
Call us at 423-894-8766 to learn more.