The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- you may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Milivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Colonial Oak Logs (ENS) in 18, 24 and 30 inch sizes
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane
*includes an accessible battery pack concealed by its safe placement toward rear of fireplace and a protective bark-textured cover
|Log Style||Charred Colonial Oak|
|Burner Model||G52 ANSI Certified Radiant Fyre burner|
|Burner||10 Year Warranty|
|SPK-26 Pilot Kit||3 Year Warranty|
With enticing dancing flames to see, you can also feel the warmth of the new RH Peterson Real Fyre G52 Radiant Fyre Gas Log systems. Molded with an exclusive fiber enhanced refractory ceramic mixture, these handcrafted logs showcase the crisp Charred Colonial Oak bark detail and glow and radiate like real burning wood logs.
Exclusive stainless steel booster acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire and the glow of the logs.
- Specially formulated, hand-crafted Charred Colonial Oak Logs
- Advanced Radiant Fyre Burner System
- Exclusive radiant booster grid
- Custom grate
- Platinum Embers
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (NAT) or Vermiculite (LP)
- Connector Kit & Damper Clamp
- Factory assembled manual pilot kit