Ventless gas fireplaces provide a clean, insect-free option for your home. They provide plenty of heat and come with safety features to keep your home warm, dry and safe.
At Therm-Con, we have a reputation for excellence in the Chattanooga area. If you’re ready to upgrade your home with a ventless fireplace, we’re the ones to call.
Since they don’t require vents or chimneys, ventless gas fireplaces cost less to install than vented gas fireplaces. All the heat produced by ventless fireplaces stays in the home, resulting in more heat per BTU produced.
Types of Ventless Fireplaces
Therm-Con offers installation of a variety of high-quality products from Superior Fireplaces®.
- A sleek, modern look featuring Diamond and Sapphire fiberglass.
- Clean design with a see-through option and clear glass media.
Traditional style builds on the standard cozy firebox design:
- Realistic look with a flickering ember bed, dancing yellow rear flame and glowing ember center log.
- Versatile with a brick-patterned liner.
- Louverless design with brick-lined interior.
- Larger firebox built from authentic masonry.
Ventless Fireplace Repair
To enjoy your ventless fireplace all winter, it’s important to stay on top of repairs as soon as you notice a problem.
Signs of needed repair may include:
- Cracks or visible damage to the fireplace face
- Smoke in the room with the fireplace
- White stains resembling flour or chalk
- Gas odors
Ventless Fireplace Maintenance
Therm-Con ventless fireplace maintenance keeps your fireplace functioning safely and efficiently. We inspect your fireplace’s glass doors, which can get as hot as 400 degrees.
We’ll also inspect the fireplace hardware and look for cracks and leaks. The maintenance visit includes a thorough fireplace cleaning.
Expert Fireplace Installation in Chattanooga, TN
For over 40 years, Therm-Con has proudly provided expert fireplace installation and repairs for the greater Chattanooga area. We offer premium brands, expert work quality and competitive pricing.
Call (423) 894-8766 today to learn more about the best ventless fireplace for you.