At Therm-Con, we can handle all your insulation needs, including cellulose insulation. Our team proudly offers loose-fill cellulose insulation for homes and businesses in Chattanooga. Whatever the scope of the project, you can count on our local experts for friendly, exceptional service.
Professional Loose-Fill Cellulose Installation
Loose-fill insulation, commonly known as cellulose insulation, is made from discarded, chopped-up newsprint. Insulation professionals use a blowing device to install it. Many homeowners, contractors and builders prefer loose-fill cellulose for accessing wall cavities and similar hard-to-reach areas.
Therm-Con has you covered with unmatched loose-fill cellulose installation. If you’re building a home, ask us about loose-fill cellulose in new construction. We also specialize in retrofit insulation (re-insulation) for existing Chattanooga homes.
Ready to Start Your Project?
Benefits of Installing Cellulose Insulation
Here are five advantages of installing cellulose insulation in your home:
- Incredibly eco-friendly: If you want sustainable, environmentally friendly insulation, choose cellulose. It’s made from 80% recycled materials and causes minimal pollution to manufacture. You won’t find a more “green” insulation product than cellulose.
- Greater energy efficiency: Energy efficiency is paramount for contractors and homeowners. That’s why we recommend cellulose insulation at Therm-Con. It ensures maximum energy efficiency and can even lower your monthly energy bills.
- Added home comfort: Why settle for a hot or cold home? When you invest in cellulose insulation, you and your family benefit from a more comfortable living space year-round.
- Enhanced soundproofing: Constant noises from outside can quickly become irritating. Enjoy a quieter, more relaxing home by installing cellulose insulation. You’ll also notice less noise between different levels and rooms from inside.
- Improved HVAC performance: Remember that a poorly insulated home often forces the HVAC system to work harder. The longer that happens, the likelier you’ll notice higher utility costs and expensive repairs. Upgrading to cellulose insulation can help improve the performance of your furnace and AC.
Need retrofit or new construction insulation in Chattanooga, TN? Call Therm-Con at (423) 894-8766 to get started.
Best Places To Install Cellulose in Homes
Consider installing cellulose in these areas:
- Attic: Can you feel a draft from the attic or see daylight through the attic floor? Either way, you may need better insulation in this part of your home. Ask Therm-Con about cellulose for your attic.
- Crawl space: While you may not think much about your crawl space, you can lose a significant amount of energy in your home without adequately insulating it. Crawl space insulation is a must for Chattanooga homes.
- Interior and exterior walls: Varying temperatures, pests and drafts may indicate the need for replacement wall insulation. See if cellulose could be an option.
Call (423) 894-8766 to schedule cellulose insulation installation in Chattanooga, TN.
Choose Therm-Con for Expert Cellulose Insulation Installation
At Therm-Con, we’ve served Tennessee for over four decades. We know the industry inside and out and are ready to put that expertise to work for you. Thanks for thinking of Therm-Con for your next insulation project.
Schedule cellulose insulation installation in Chattanooga, TN, by calling (423) 894-8766.